Digital Solutions Sales Manager | Western USA
Apply for job
Do you have a passion for innovation within construction, if so, then this may be the opportunity for you. You must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
Our Client is a global leader within the formwork/concrete sector; they are looking for a competent salesperson who will position them as a digital solutions leader and raise the awareness of their new technology that is now available to the concrete sector, which is optimizing time, cost, and quality on projects. This role with cover Western USA and offers hybrid/remote working.
Note: Comprehensive product/technical training will be provided as part of your on-boarding.
- New customer acquisition - you give the professional starting signal for the sale of digital services in your sales region. Our client's well-known brand will open many doors for you on its own.
- In addition to acquiring new customers, you will expand the product portfolio of existing customers through cross-selling activities and thus develop your key accounts.
- You lead price negotiations and are responsible for profitable deals.
- You plan and pursue your sales targets in close coordination with the strategic sales targets of the division.
- By providing competent customer advice, you convey the mindset of "Digital Services".
- After a structured onboarding process, you will be able to work remotely as much as possible.
- With this area of responsibility, you will help to create "awareness" among construction companies for our client's pioneering role in the field of digital innovations in construction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in sales with professional experience in B2B sales, in the construction industry with an interest in digital / IT solutions.
- Knowledge of construction methodology in relation to concrete works on site.
- Completed higher technical or business education/studies degree.
- Experience in lead generation and new customer acquisition with an affinity for new technologies and the potentials in construction ("Lean-Construction").
- Travel-ready within the Western US Region.
- Comfortable working successfully in a remote environment.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
- Must have a passport for international travel.